Tuesday, July 23, 2013

               
   
   
   

Widgets

QUOTES ABOUT SUCCESS AND COURAGE


                               
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.  ~Eleanor Roosevelt


It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes.  ~Sally Field


Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.  ~Author Unknown

Success comes in cans, not cant's.  ~Author Unknown


Put your future in good hands - your own.  ~Author Unknown

                                                                          
What a fool, quoth he, am I, thus to lie in a stinking dungeon, when I may as well walk at liberty!  I have a key in my bosom, called Promise, that will, I am persuaded, open any lock in Doubting Castle.  ~John Bunyan


I am not a has-been.  I am a will be.  ~Lauren Bacall


The light of starry dreams can only be seen once we escape the blinding cities of disbelief.  ~Shawn Purvis, ShawnPurvis.com



Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie
Which we ascribe to heaven.
~William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well


A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.  ~David Brinkley


It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.  ~Attributed to Hanoch McCarty


We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.  ~Roderick Thorp, Rainbow Drive


It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.  ~W.C. Fields


Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right.  ~Henry Ford


I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down.  ~Allen H. Neuharth


If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.  ~Vincent Van Gogh


Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


I am convinced all of humanity is born with more gifts than we know.  Most are born geniuses and just get de-geniused rapidly.  ~Buckminster Fuller


Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


People are like stained-glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.  ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross


Don't live down to expectations.  Go out there and do something remarkable.  ~Wendy Wasserstein


No comments:

Post a Comment

RATE THIS BLOGG

CATEGORIES