Monday, July 22, 2013

               
   
   
   

Widgets

BIBLE INSPIRATION QUOTES



"Work hard and become a leader, be lazy and never succeed"
             ~proverbs 12:24


 "Fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand"
              ~Isaiah 41:10

 "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it"
               ~1 Corthians 10:13

 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you"
               ~Psalm 32:8


 "And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us"                         ~1 John 5:14


No comments:

Post a Comment

RATE THIS BLOGG

CATEGORIES