Thursday, August 1, 2013

               
   
   
   

Widgets

Awesome SMS Birthday Wishes

                                      

SMS Birthday Wishes

Short messages for your cell phone:


Happy Bday and happy 364 days in between!

Happy Birthday! Enjoy each & every moment,

Have a great day and many, many more birthdays to come!

Have a sunny and beautiful day!

Happy Bday to you! Wishing that your year is filled with friends and fun!

Best greetings to send by SMS:


To be part of your life is a priceless gift. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.

Congratulations on your special day! You are first in my thoughts and in my heart.

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

It's your bday! Kick up your heels and live a little.

Only special wishes for a special person like you!

Happy Birthday! May you have those in your arms whom you love in your heart.

Bday sayings for SMS messages:


Happy Birthday to the Love of my life.

I may not be able to give you a birthday gift, but I gift you my best wishes!

May beauty and happiness surround you on your big day and beyond!

Get your party hat on and let the celebration begin!

It's as simple as ABC,
A birthday is more fun,
If you share it with me!

SMS birthday wishes for mobile phone:


Hope you keep a special happy birthday feeling all year long!

I’m sending you warmest wishes and special thoughts, because it's your birthday, and because you're you!

Happy cake 'n' candles day!

Congrats on your lucky day! May Happiness blooms wherever you go.

Dream big and have a wonderful Birthday!

I wish your Bday is a day of perfection with you enjoying all of the attention!


No comments:

Post a Comment

RATE THIS BLOGG

CATEGORIES