Monday, July 22, 2013

               
   
   
   

Widgets

QUOTES ABOUT FRIENDSHIP


                                           
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.~ Albert Camus

"The only way to have a friend is to be one." 
 ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure." 
~Jewish saying

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. ~ Aristotle

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.~ Abraham Lincoln


Hold a true friend with both your hands. ~ Nigerian Proverb

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life." 
~Apocrypha

"Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil." 
~Baltasar Gracian (1647)

"Friendship needs no words..." 
~ Dag Hammarskjold.

"We do not so much need the help of our friends as the confidence of their help in need." 
~ Epicurus (3rd century B.C.)

"Friends show their love in times of trouble..." 
~ Euripides (408 B.C.)

"A good friend is my nearest relation." 
~Thomas Fuller (1732)
One who looks for a friend without faults will have none. ~ Hasidic Saying

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.~ Walter Winchell

Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow. ~ Samuel Paterson

"Friends are the sunshine of life." 
~ John Hay (1871)

"The best mirror is an old friend." 
~George Herbert



"The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm  so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end." 
~Robert Alan

"A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature." 
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere." 
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"My friend is he who will tell me my faults in private." 
~ Solomon Ibn Gabirol

"Your friend is your needs answered." 
~ Kahil Gibran
"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives." 
~ Euripides (408 B.C.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

RATE THIS BLOGG

CATEGORIES